Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Online Shop, Modern Way of Business


Today, online shopping had become a trend in every layers of the community. Not only become the customer, but also become the owne. One of the is Namira Syahfirani (20), as known as Mio, student of Communication Faculty, Padjadjaran University. She ran shopping online business since April 2009. Today, already had Rp 1.000.000,00 a month profit. “Thanks to this business, I can reduce the expanding of place renting. From the profit I’ve got, I can buy lot of gadgets and travelling,” said Mio.

The other advenage of online shopping, is that you can focus on particular thing, “Crocs, for example. Buyers don’t need to seek around, because they knew that I have them on my online shop, in every model of them,” Mio continiued.

Beside Mio, there is Meivy Puspita, student of Faculty of Dentistry Padjadjaran University, who also had an online shop. She has run the business from January 2009. “The things I offered is limited. I designed, choosed the material, and I give the responsibility to my very own tailor to give the finishing touch,” said Meivy. That is why, her customer have their loyality of Meivy. Just like Mio, the profit that Meivy can reachs from selling her merchendises is also up to Rp 1.000.000,00 in every edition.

This trend of online shopping have a positive respon from Ade Makmun, Vice I Dean and also Lecturer of Sociology Theory, in Faculty of Political Science and Social Sciences (FISIP), Padjadjaran University. “It is nice if student has activity in online shop, but it will be better if they have their business that suit to their major,” said Ade.

created by: Gow Dapnu

reporting: Luk Lukul Hamidah & Hernila Dyah Kusumastuti
photo by: Facebook
editing: Deandra Syarizka& Ixora Tri Devi

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?